SELLING MY ORK ALLIED DETACHMENT ON EBAY:
As much as I like Orks, sadly I need money more than I do an ally detachment. I am selling a lot of Orks at about 1000 points. Models include:
- 20-man Slugga Boyz squad with a Big Shoota and a Nob with Bosspole and Power Klaw
- 23-man Shoota Boyz squad with 2 Big Shootas and a Nob with Bosspole and Power Klaw
- 3 Nob Warbikers with Stikkbombs, Big Choppa, Waaagh! Banner, and Painboy
- Warboss with Power Klaw, Warbike, and Bosspole
- Dakkajet with extra twin-linked Supa Shoota
- Battlewagon (I have lots of the options for it)
- Scrap pile of bits I have been using as an Orky Quad-gun emplacement
The Battlewagon has been modified to look more like a snow truck (with bombs on the front as a makeshift Deffrolla), and every option but the side gunners and boarding plank can be removed. The plank can be hidden though.
The Warbikers are all heavily conveted, and the Warboss can be removed and placed on his original base.
Everything but the flyer and wagon come in their own foam trays.
I paid about $230 for the lot, not counting bits, and everything is in great unpainted condition, so this is a great deal for a starting army.